We are hiring!
Sales Executive / Account Manager
Part-Time, 5 - 10 hours a week
Position Type: Contractor, telecomuting
Reports to: Director, NSW
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Messy Mansion is a small, growing, online retailer of Nail Art Products.
We are looking for a sales focused person to manage:
- Existing wholesale buyer accounts.
- Acquisition of new accounts from businesses that approach the business.
- Acquisition of new accounts, both via front-line sales to retailers.
- Wholesale and retail sales champion
- Represent the business interests and business image to clients.
- Primary point of contact for all matters specific to customers
- Build and maintain strong, durable customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with other sales teams to ensure growth
- Identify potential areas of concern and new business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure effective logging and review and follow up of problems
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Establish and build valuable business relationships with wholesalers and
- Increase sales volume.
- Proven account management, sales or other relevant experience.
- Conversant with social media, online sales channels.
- Industry knowledge: cosmetics and preferably nail-art.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Be well presented.
- Manage client expectations.
- Ability to work effectively and enthusiastically in a virtual team and work unsupervised, managing time and prioritising workload.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org